Too many university supervisors and administrators criticize the absence of lesson closure 22 powerful closure activities by lesson plan model . Lesson closure is so important for learning and is a cognitive process that each student must go through to wrap up learning as teachers sometimes we forget that . Closure is the fifth step in writing a lesson plan for the elementary school classroom this step provides context and a conclusion for the lesson. Closure activities making that last impression closure activities also help define both your teaching agenda and the intended establishing lesson plan
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.